You can find most of the forms you will need in the following pages. Once you download your form, print it out and fill it in — we have designed each form to be as simple and straightforward as possible. Then return it to the address listed on the form.

Why do I have to fill out a form?

Sometimes it can seem like a lot of trouble to go through, especially if all you are doing is making a small change. But legally, we are required to get these requests in writing, with certain information spelled out. And it protects you, because there is always a clear written record of every change and transaction that has taken place.

  • I'm looking for Pension Plan forms
  • I’m looking for forms for the CMAW Benefit Plan.
  • Employer remittance forms are available to qualified employers simply by contacting the Plan Office. Contact information is below.