Using our forms is easy. Click on the link to download the form you want, then print it, fill it out and send it in according to the instructions on the form.
If you cannot find the form you need, contact us and we will send you a copy. We will be adding to these forms as more become available.
- Application for Enrolment and Beneficiary Designation
- If you wish to designate a beneficiary other than your spouse for benefits in the Plan prior to when payments have commenced, your spouse must complete this form.
- Complete this form at least 60 days prior to your intended retirement date.
- Complete this form if you have chosen an option that guarantees your pension payments for a number of years and you would like to update your beneficiary.
- Complete and submit this form if you wish to have your pension payment deposited directly into your bank account, or if you would like to update the banking information on file.
- If you are an ex-spouse of a member and wish to make a claim to an interest in the member’s benefits, complete and submit this form. You will then be entitled to receive 30 days’ advance notice of changes affecting the benefits.
- If you are an ex-spouse of a member and wish to be designated as a limited member, where you are entitled to receive a proportionate share of the payments, complete and submit this form.