ABCS CONFINED SPACE
The course is approximately six hours in duration and includes an instructor led presentation, review exercises, class discussion, power point presentation, and written knowledge test.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- Legislation & standards pertaining to confined space entry and monitoring;
- Confined space entry preparation;
- Classification of confined space entries;
- Elements of hazardous atmospheres;
- Gas testing requirements;
- Entry authorization;
- Signage / Tagging;
- Isolations; and
- Confined Space Monitor responsibilities.